2015-01-27 23:55 COMPLETED======================= Increased version to v1n6 (beta)
- FIXED: Posting to WordPress blog appears in the future Corrected
- COMPLETED: In viewEntry, ability to enter a tittle for the post (WordPress and Tumblr – Ignore in Twitter
- COMPLETED: On IE11: calendar days are too tall/ display box off (Working on FF & Chrome!)
2015-01-25 23:55 COMPLETED ======================= Increased version to v1n5 (Beta)
- COMPLETED: – Update routine to add update log
- COMPLETED: – Update routine to run simulation or not.
- COMPLETED: – When an entry is published add COPY ENTRY instead of PUBLISH.
- COMPLETED: – Add character counter to Entry View Description teext
- COMPLETED: – If characters in Entry View Description greater than 130 then do not allow publishing to Twitter.
- COMPLETED: – Limit characters for twitter (minus URL)
- CLOSED: – Add instagram API — Does not accept post from API // Not supported by Instagram
- COMPLETED: Remove Hard coded bitly parameters in functions.php
- FIXED: Issue with Demo mode in Admin
- FIXED: Issue with update files.
- COMPLETED: – UpdateFiles: precheck for Update file updates first and execute.
2015-01-24 23:55 COMPLETED ======================= Increased version to v1n4 (Beta)
- Added update code routine
- Fixed SQL injection issues after code review
2015-01-21 23:55 COMPLETED ======================= Increased version to v1n3 (Beta)
- FIXED: Ok to accept an empty field in URL checker.
- CLOSED: UNREPRODUCIBLE: Filters by Author not working
- Site Admin now generating new instances.
2015-01-20 23:55 COMPLETED ======================= Increased version to v1n2 (Beta)
- COMPLETED: created ekalendaro.com/demo redirect to enterprisal.com/ekalendarodemo
- Check for Valid URL: http://www.tricksofit.com/2013/12/regular-expression-with-jquery-validation
- Add Forgot password routine.
2015-01-27 23:55 COMPLETED======================= Increased version to v1n1 (Beta)
- COMPLETED: Add a quick Entry from Day View
- COMPLETED: Create routine to Publish in-queue entries that have not been published. (can be called from program or Cron file.
- COMPLETED: Set up a background system task that scrolls the queries the database every minute, and anything that has an in-queue status would be PUBLISHED at the date/time in date scheduled
- COMPLETED: Create a separate file with customer-editable variables (like bitly and Header) / Can be edited
- COMPLETED: Fixed header / footer formatting
- COMPLETED: Add routine for bitly credentials
- COMPLETED: Make Bitly-optional based on variable.