31Posts Support Forum Rules
The rules are short and simple
- 31Posts provides this forum space to support our user community. Only topics related to our application are allowed.
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
- The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
- Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it !
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
- 1st rule break (Serious offence) :
- You will be banned immediately.
- What is a Serious offence? Simple. Any Hacking, illegal activity, or inappropriate material, at our discretion, will not be tolerated.
- 1st rule break (Minor offence) :
- Corrected, a PM may be sent, no further action taken
- For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
- 2nd rule break.
- Another warning
- 3rd rule break
- On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
- On another breach of rules :
- After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you